We are accepting new articles and blog posts from writers, if you are interesting in writing for us, please read on and submit the form below.
Requirements for Articles
- We only publish original articles (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site).
- Article must be at least 1000 words in length
- Your Article should be in business, job or Career niche for this guest post
Note: Any links in the article will be ‘NoFollow‘ links, and we reserved the right to remove any links at our discretion. If you would like to add ‘DoFollow‘ links to the article and have all your links remain in your article, please see our Guest Post Services.
The following will not be accepted:
- No Optin/Landing/sales/affiliate page links
- No Spun articles, all articles must be original
- No Content about gambling, porn, etc
- No press releases, product review, sales pitches, etc
- No content about addiction or recovery
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
We reserve the right to adjust the content and images in a format that is suitable for readability of our audience and to edit text for grammatical & spelling errors. We reserve the right to reject any articles that is against our brand and/or deemed not suitable for our audience. All rights reserved.
How to Submit Your Article
Submit your article by completing the form below.
What happens after you submit your Article
An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, we’ll let you know by email and let you know once the article goes live.
If the article is not fit for publication, we will send you an email, and you can improve the article and resubmit for review and approval.
Submit your Article for Review and Approval