What is workfromhomedata com?
workfromhomedata.com is a website that allows you to work from home, anywhere in the world doing data entry jobs, copy and pasting, ad posting, sms sending and reading, email sending and reading, form filling, virtual assistant jobs, Surveys and other jobs.
The reason for this workfromhomedatacom review is to determine if workfromhomedata com is a scam website or if it’s genuine.
In this Review you will learn:
- Breakdown on payment details
- workfromhomedata.com website analysis
- Pros of workfromhomedata
- Cons of workfromhomedata
- Common Compaints
- Final Thoughts
- My overall ratings
Payment Details | workfromhomedatacom Reviews
With workfromhomedatacom, you can only receive payment after 30 days of work.
They pay by payoneer, paypal, check, western union, paytmor or online bank exchange.
If you choose to receive payment from Western Union or Paypal, they will not deduct any tax.
But they will deduct 30% tax if you take payment by another payment method.
Workfromhomedata com Website analysis scam review
- Website: www.workfromhomedata.com
- Website Domain was registered on 09–03–2017 (No history)
- There is no contact info on the contact page (Not a good sign)
- There is no information about the company on the website (Not a good sign)
- Payments are being accepted through PayPal but they are asking for direct deposit in a paypal id (no authorized merchant license)
- workfromhomedata com insists that you have to have at least 98% accuracy and you can see your accuracy level in your account after you have done 30 days of work
- workfromhomedatacom says that you can join and start without any registration fee, however, along with the free version, they do have a paid version
- Pick your own work hours
- You get to work from home
- Although they say you can start for free, you don’t get much with the free version and they do have a series paid plans.
- Pay rate is quite low, in my opinion
- If you reset your account, your works might disappear
- They take very long to pay or they don’t pay at all. You have to wait a long time to get paid. Even after the 30 days of completed work, you still have to wait a while to get paid. I’ve heard alot of complaints about people not being paid at all!
- They take a long time to reply when you make inquiries about your payment
- workfromhomedata.com disable users’ accounts when users doesn’t login every 48 hours. When in fact, persons have complaint that they did login in 48 hours. This might be a way of cheating people out of getting paid.
- After completing 30 days of work and submitting it for payment, some persons have received a message saying that their account is being checked and the payment will be issued within 5-10 days. However, payments were still not issued, even after 15 days.
- There are persons who faced database error issues with the site. And also complained that the site was being slow when they doing their jobs. This might be a personal issue, but it was worth mentioning, in case it’s a widespread issue.
Final Thoughts | workfromhomedata com Review
There are too many bad complaints about workfromhomedata.com for us to recommend this site. There are numerous reports that this site doesn’t pay their workers at all.
You have to do 30 days of work before you get paid and 99% of the complaint about this company is that they don’t pay for the work you do, and if they do pay, take very very long to pay their workers. Also they take a very long time to respond if you ask about your payment.
30 days is long enough to wait, and then to wait another couple of days to find out that you’re not getting paid is a waste of time in my opinion.
I would not recommend this site to anyone.
You can explore other data entry jobs here: https://onlinejobsforamericans.com/data-entry-jobs-online or here: https://onlinejobsforamericans.com
Last updated: August 18, 2018