The best ways to make money on youtube
Youtube is the 2nd most popular website on the internet, there are over 1.3 billion people world uses youtube. With this much people on youtube, there is a large opportunity for you to make money on youtube
In this article, you will learn:
- Why you should use youtube to make money online
- How to make money on youtube
- How to promote your youtube videos
- FAQ about making money online on youtube
Why you should use youtube to make money online
You should use youtube online because it has billions of people on it which mean it has so much opportunity to make money from home. If can get just <1% of those millions of people to watch your videos and click on ads on your youtube channel or buys a product that you promote on youtube, you will make no less than $10,000 per month, but the catch is that you’d have to do it the right way.
Here are a few stats on youtube that I gathered to prove to goldmind of traffic that youtube has, thus more opportunity to make money:
- Every day youtube gets about 300 million guests per day
- Approximately 10,0000 video recordings have produced more than 1 billion perspectives
- There are about 38% Female using Youtube and about 62% Males using Youtube
- Consistently, there is 25 billion hours of video is being viewed on YouTube
- There are over 550 million channels on YouTube.
- Everyday about 5 billion recordings are viewed
- There are 76 unique dialects on youtube, that means it’s seen by 95.5% of web populance
- Everyday about 300 hours of video are transferred each moment
How to make money on youtube
1. The first step is to choose a category/niche that:
- You like
- Is easy for you to create content/videos for
- A lot of people are search for on youtube or google
- That is engaging on social media
2. Once you choose you category/niche, you will need to create a channel on youtube.
3. Then you will need to create video content for your channel.
The most important step for making money on youtube is having great content. You must create quality, engaging content that has the ability to go viral. Create good Content related to latest happenings.
You can use trends.google.com and social media to see trending topics in your niche and create content based on that, that way you have a chance to go viral from trending topics.
4. Use a keyword analysis tool like google adwords to search for low difficulty and high search keywords in your category/nice. Once you find these keywords, use the keywords in your video title and video description.
5. Upload videos regularly and the use of authentic content is recommended.
6. In your videos, ask person to subscribe to your channel and leave comments.
7. Once people leave comment, answer responsively, this affects your search rank.
8. Join the Adsense program and connect your account to YouTube. By doing this you will earn commissions each time someone clicks on the ads on your videos.
9. In your video description, add the links of affiliate products or link to your other similar youtube video (this will help to promote your video).
10. Get sponsorships, reach out to sponsors that will pay you to promote their products.
11. Promote your youtube videos
How to Promote your youtube videos
- If you already have a blog or website, add your videos on your website
- Wear a T shirt with your video url on the back of the shirt
- Share your videos on your social media
- Write and submit articles about your videos on article sites such as scoppwhoop, buzzfeed, etc
- Promote your other youtube videos on your youtube channel
- Contact your local magazines to feature your channel for free or a small fee
- Paste a sticker branding for your youtube channel on your car
- Partner with other youtubers to share your videos and you share their’s in return. Just send them a message.
FAQ about making money on youtube
- How much time will I need to spend to make money on youtube?
You’ll need to spend about 1 hour per week to create videos and earn money.
- Is there an online program that will teach me how to make money on youtube fast?
Yes, you can use this ‘make money on youtube’ program, they will teach you how to get thousands or even millions of views from your youtube channel. You will get access to one-on-one coaching, tools and training and receive instant access. You won’t need any cameras to film anything, you’ll only need to spend 30 minutes per week to make more videos and they will show you their secret where you can use youtube’s millions of videos that are copyright free and make money from them. If you don’t like the program, you can get a refund. They have a 60-day, no question asked money back guarantee. You can get started here.
- How will I get paid?
Youtube has various payment methods, you can get paid via western union, check or international wire transfer.
- Do I need a camera or film videos to make money on youtube?
No you don’t. You can do screencasts or image videos.
- How much money can I expect to make?
The more videos you upload, the more potential you have to make money. There is no limit to how much you can make.
- Does it cost any money to upload videos to YouTube and earn money from them?
No it doesn’t, it’s free to upload videos to youtube.
- Do I have to pay to create a youtube account?
No it’s free.
- How often will I get paid?
There is a payment threshold, it varies depending on your currency. For the US the payment threshold is $100, you must earn at least $100 before you can receive payment. Payments are usually sent on the 21st of each month.
- Do I need an AdSense account to earn money on YouTube?
Yes, it’s free to create an adsense account. Go to www.google.com/adsense/start
Updated: February 26th, 2018
Get Job Alerts directly in you email inbox weekly (Tuesdays). Sign up below: